You need to have a PrestaShop site. You can download the source code of PrestaShop(version 1.6.1.x) and install it on your site.
Add and Active Theme
From PrestaShop Addons DOWLOADS page, you will need to download the Zro Market theme package to your computer.
1. Log into your PrestaShop back office.
2. Click on the Preferences link and then the Themes option.
- Click on the Add new theme button found at the top right corner.
- From the Import Theme page, use click the Add file button in the IMPORT FROM YOUR COMPUTER section. This allows you to select the file you downloaded earlier from your local computer.(You can import from your computer, from web or from FTP)
- Once you have added the file, click on the Save button in the lower right corner of the section.
3. After your theme has been installed you will be taken back to the main Theme screen. You will see the themes listed in the SELECT A THEME FOR THE SHOP section.
- Select the new theme by clicking on the Use This Theme button.
- On the next page PrestaShop will ask you wether you'd like to install the modules that your new theme came with as well as wether you'd like to disable other modules or enable other existing modules. After making these selections, simply click on the Save button.
- You will see a success message.
- Go to the thumbnails regeneration page (Preferences > Images)
- In the REGENERATE THUMBNAILS section simply click on the Regenerate thumbnails button
- Wait until you see the success message
Import Zero Module Settings
At this point the new theme should be showing up in your store.
This theme works on the Zero modules and other default modules of PresraShop.
Note that the overall look of your theme and store and has a lot to do with which modules have been enabled and how those modules were configured.
We have exported the database of the Zero modules on the demo site. You can import it into your site by using the Zero - Theme Manager module
- Go to Modules and Services page, find the Zero - Theme Manager module, click on Configure button
- On the Configure Zero - Theme Manager page, select Zero Module Settings tab, check on Overwrite the Zero module settings option and click on Overwrite button
- After importing, you have to clear the Smarty cache of your site. Please go to Advanced Parameters > Performance and click on Clear cache button.
- See the result in the frontend