Installation Video Guide
You need to have a PrestaShop site.
You can download the source code of PrestaShop (latest version) and install it on your site.
Log in to your PrestaShop back office.
Add and Active ZOne Theme
- Go to the Theme page (Design → Theme & Logo)
- Click on the Add new theme button at the top right corner.
- From the Import Theme page, click the Add file button in the IMPORT FROM YOUR COMPUTER section.
This allows you to select the file ZOneTheme.zip from your local computer.
- Click on the Save button.
- If you can not add theme from your local computer, try to IMPORT FROM FTP
- After your theme has been installed you will be taken back to the main Theme screen.
You will see the ZOneTheme listed in the SELECT A THEME FOR THE "PRESTASHOP 1.7" SHOP section.
- Click on the Use This Theme button.
- You will see the ZOneTheme in the YOUR CURRENT THEME section.
- And there are 10 Z.One modules is installed in the Modules page (Modules → Modules & Services → Installed modules)
- Go to the Image Settings page (Design → Image Settings)
- In the REGENERATE THUMBNAILS section, click on the Regenerate thumbnails button
- Wait until you see the success message
Import ZOne Module Settings
At this point the new theme should be showing up in your store.
This theme works on the ZOne modules and other default modules of PresraShop.
We have exported the database of the ZOne Modules settings on the demo site.
You can import it into your site by using the ZOne - Theme Manager module.
- Go to the Manage installed modules page (Modules → Modules & Services → Installed modules)
Find the zonethememanager module (Z.One - Theme Manager), click on CONFIGURE button
- On the Configure Z.One - Theme Manager page, choose the Import Sample Configuration tab
Check on Overwrite the Z.One module settings option
Then click on Overwrite button
- After importing, you have to clear the Smarty cache of your site
Go to the Performance page (Advanced Parameters → Performance)
Click on Clear cache button.
- See the result in the frontend
Update ZOne Theme
Please backup your site (source code and database) before updating to new theme version.
- Download new theme package from PrestaShop Addons DOWLOADS page
- Extract the zip file to ZOneTheme folder
- 1 Open folder ZOneTheme/dependencies/modules, copy all zone_ folders, overwrite to your_site/modules/
- 2 Open folder ZOneTheme, copy all ALL folders, EXCEPT dependencies folder, overwrite to your_site/themes/ZOneTheme/
- 3 Clear the smarty cache in the backoffice, Performance page
- 4 Preview at the front-end